Japanese Souffle Cheesecake Ingredients-
- Cream Cheese- 180 g
- Butter- 30 g
- Milk- 100 g
- Egg Yolk- 3
- Cake Flour- 10 g
- Corn Starch- 20 g
- Egg White- 3
- Sugar- 60 g
- lemon juice- 2 g
1. Put Cream cheese, butter, milk into a bowl, then put on top of hot water.
2. Until all melted and smooth, add the egg yolk
3. Add cake flour and corn starch, then sieve it
4. Add lemon juice into egg white, add sugar in 3 times, until soft peak
5. Add 1/3 Egg white to egg yolk mixture, mix completely, pour into mold
6. Bake upper heat 180°C lower heat 110°C 30 mins, then upper heat 150°C lower heat 110°C 60-70 mins.
If you don’t have an upper-lower heat setting, you can bake 150°C 30 mins and 130°C 60-70 mins.