Dojima Roll Style Cake-
Hi Family? I made a Dojima Roll Style cake filled with cream. Dojima Roll Cake (Swiss Roll) is a very famous roll cake in Osaka, Japan. It is soft and moist and has a lot of milk flavor.
Tips U Need to Know-
- (1 square pan (30cm * 30cm))
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. If you use a small oven, once you open and close the door, the temperature inside the oven will drop significantly, so preheat it to a much higher temperature than 170 degrees.
- Please keep the heavy cream and mascarpone cheese cool in the refrigerator until just before use.
Ingredients For Swiss Roll-
- [Roll cake sheet]
- -70 g of yolk
- 25 g of sugar
- 50 g of milk
- 40 g of vegetable oil
- 80 g of flour
- 140 g of whites,
- 60 g of sugar
- Lemon Yogurt Cake Recipe
- Zebra Ogura Cake Recipe- Zebra Cake
- Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Easy – Cup Cake
- Best Homemade pound Sponge Cake Recipe – Yellow Cake
Recipe Of Swiss Roll-
1) Place parchment paper in the mold and sift the flour in advance.
2) Put the yolk at room temperature in a large bowl, add sugar and mix well with a whisk.
3) Whisk the yolk until it becomes white and thick. The more you whip, the more air will get in and the colors will get brighter and thicker. Using a whisk can take long and hard. It’s easier to use a hand mixer.
4) Add milk and vegetable oil and mix well with a whisk.
5) Add the sifted flour and mix with a whisk until no lump is visible.
6) Put cold whites in another bowl, add sugar three times and whip with a hand mixer. Whisk up to 90% of the time, with hard horns that don’t sag when lifted.
- Why use cold whites: The lower the temperature of the whites, the slower the bubbles are formed, but the denser and firmer the meringues are.
7) Add only 1/3 of the meringue to the yolk and mix lightly with a whisk.
8) Add all the remaining meringues and mix lightly with a spatula until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
9) Pour all the dough into the mold on which the heritage paper is laid. Keep the surface flat with a scraper. If you touch too much dough here, the air bubbles in the sheet will dry out and you will get a low-level dough.
10) Bake 13-15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius. (Unox Convection Oven)
- The baking temperature and time may vary depending on your oven. If you have an oven that is not a convection oven, bake it 10 degrees higher than the temperature I baked.
11) Drop the baked cake with the mold to release steam and remove it from the mold and move it to the cooling net. When the cake is hot, remove the paper on the side and cool it until it is lukewarm.
- If you cool it too long, it may tear or crack when rolling. Cool until lukewarm when touched. If the sheet should be left at room temperature for a while, seal it with a plastic bag to prevent evaporation of moisture.
- -340 g of heavy cream,
- 50 g of mascarpone,
- 20 g of sugar,
- 25g sweetened condensed milk
1) Put cold heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar and condensed milk in one bowl and put ice water underneath. Then whip until it’s hard.
2) Put all the cream of 1) on the roll cake sheet and roll it in a circle.
3) Wrap in paper and harden in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to form.