CREAM CHEESE PANQUE-
- 190 grams of Philadephia Cheese
- 200 grams of butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 pieces of egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 320 grams of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 can of evaporated milk
- How To Make Dojima Roll Cake – Swiss Roll
- Best Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe
- Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake -Baking Recipes
- How To Make Classic French Madeleine’s | Madeleine Recipe
- Lemon Yogurt Cake Recipe
Preparation of CREAM CHEESE PANQUE-
Perfectly robe cream cheese with butter.
Gradually add condensed milk.
Add the eggs one by one without stopping beating, then vanilla and immediately evaporated milk.
Close three times the flour with baking powder.
Add flour the immersive shape, once well integrated empty to the mold and bake at 180°C for one hour.
Let cool and serve to taste.