Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe-
one 8×8 pan
- 3/4 cup all-purpose
- Flour 1.25 cups
- Yellow cornmeal 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 cup
- Unsalted butter,
- Melted 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 large
- Eggs 1 cup
- Buttermilk oil or butter, for greasing the pan
- Lemon Yogurt Cake Recipe
- Zebra Ogura Cake Recipe- Zebra Cake
- Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Easy – Cup Cake
- Best Homemade pound Sponge Cake Recipe – Yellow Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch pan.
Whisk to combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
Set aside. In another bowl, whisk to combine the sugar and butter, then whisk in two large eggs until glossy and smooth.
Whisk in the buttermilk. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix together until the flour *just* disappears, and it’s okay if there are still lumps. Pour the cornbread batter into the pan, then bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Then enjoy!